|Your cart is currently empty|
Start by making a lovely, open-work Barrel Weave bracelet made with a heavy gauge of hardened copper rings—then add a profusion of Swarovski crystal pearls in complementary colours. The result? A truly spectacular bracelet.
**New colour just added.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Hardened copper jump rings
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 9 inch bracelet
• 50 Copper headpins
• 50 Swarovski crystal pearls (5 colours, 8 mm)
• Copper-plated pewter toggle
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers' pliers (flatnose, chainnose, bentnose)
• Round nose pliers & Wire cutters
• Super-fine emery board or metal file