|Your cart is currently empty|
Use hardened copper jump rings to create an exquisite and intricate looking bracelet. Complete the bracelet with a copper-plated pewter toggle.
Follow step-by-step photos to learn the Byzantine chainmail pattern and how to work towards professional standards.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Copper jump rings in 2 sizes
• Enough jump rings for an 9 inch bracelet
• Copper-plated pewter toggle clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers' pliers (flatnose, chainnose, bentnose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
• Twist tie or 3" piece of wire