|Your cart is currently empty|
Create an unusual and contemporary bracelet that originates from the tradition of Japanese chainmail.
It's easy to make and versatile—you can add charms to the large rings if you wish.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Argentium sterling silver jump rings in three sizes
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 9 inch bracelet
• Special sterling silver toggle clasp
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers' pliers (flatnose, chainnose, bentnose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file