|Your cart is currently empty|
A classic, elegant look! This weave is challenging to get started, and you have to pay attention when adding each ring,
but it’s an exquisite member of the spiral family that is so worth the learning time.
The bracelet is made with heavy 14 gauge rings so that it is suitable for both men & women. I’ve used a lobster clasp to keep with the unisex theme.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Copper jump rings
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 9 inch bracelet
• Copper lobster clasp.
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers' pliers (flatnose, chainnose, bentnose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file