|Your cart is currently empty|
Use Jeweller's Bronze jump rings to create an exquisite and intricate looking cuff bracelet. Complete the bracelet with a gold, radiant-square toggle. This weave would make a stunning watch band.
Follow step-by-step photos to learn the basics of Japanese chainmail and how to work towards professional standards.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jeweller's Bronze jump rings in 3 sizes
• Enough jump rings for an 8.75 inch bracelet
• Gold/pewter toggle clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers' pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super fine emery board or metal file
• Twist tie or 3" piece of wire