|Your cart is currently empty|
Create a Persian GSG Chain bracelet that is fun to wear—it is narrow (about 1 cm or 3/8"), and uses a gauge of sterling silver filled wire that gives it weight on your wrist.
(Our quality silver filled wire is 1/10 sterling silver by weight. The silver tube surrounds a brass core.)
Follow step-by-step photos to learn this chainmail pattern and how to work towards professional standards.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Polished sterling silver filled jump rings in 2 sizes
• Enough jump rings for an 8.5 inch bracelet
• A sterling silver toggle clasp (leaf shape)
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers' pliers (flatnose, chainnose, bentnose)
• Super fine emery board or metal file
• Twist tie or 3-inch piece of wire