|Your cart is currently empty|
This is an exceptional bracelet with presence. Woven from heavy gauge Jeweller's Bronze rings, the bracelet appears to be curved, thick in the centre and thin at the edges. A challenging project!
Follow step-by-step photos to learn the basics of creating chainmail and how to work towards professional standards.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step and illustrated directions
• Polished, saw-cut Jeweller's Bronze jump rings in 2 sizes
• Enough jump rings for an 8.5 inch bracelet, not including the clasp
• Radiant Square gold colour pewter toggle
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of jewelers' pliers with smooth jaws (flat nose, chain nose, or bent nose)
• Super fine emery board
• 2 Twist ties or pieces of wire; Masking tape